Do you envy that girl on the beach who flaunts her toned and supple legs? Do you also want to wear those old tight skirts that you used to wear to your hangouts with friends? But once you look at your “cottage cheese” like skin on your legs, you moan and forget all that and drop on to your couch and munch away those crisps that you bought from the supermarket. You need to realize that the only one who can help you is “you”; it is you who can write your own story again and become happy as you truly deserve to be. So buck up and start to figure out, how to get rid of cellulite.
One needs to understand that this battle against saggy skin on legs could only be won with mere determination and good choices. To play the game, basic rules should be understood. First there is no time line for cellulite to disappear completely, however it would start to reduce gradually. Second, you got to be consistent and keep on trying hard. Thirdly, when desired results are achieved one would keep a good care in future that keeps you on right track with healthy lifestyle. Following are the essential gizmos for cellulite reduction on legs.
- Doing the 30-minute Cardio workout, this kind of work out escalates heartbeat, done 3 times a week. It includes step aerobics, cycling, running, jumping rope etc.
- Doing the 30-minute Weight training, one has to substitute fats with muscles on legs; weight training can do that, when done 2-3 times a week. This includes doing squats and side squats, without dumbbells in the starting but when body gets used to it then with dumbbells to exert that extra pressure.
- Targeting the core muscles of legs by using gym instruments, this includes hip spasm and leg presses, toning leg muscles.
- Diet should include fresh vegetables and fruits, lentils, white meat, wheat germ and whole grains.
- Avoid foods rich in fatty acids including deep fried foods, processed foods, cookies, crisps etc.
- Limit sodium and sugar intake.
- Quit smoking, alcohol and too much coffee.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking optimum amount of water and fresh juices.
- Use green tea to flush out toxins from the body.
Skin massages have proven to escalate blood circulation and pressurizes the skin cells to smoothen out. Essential oils such as sage, juniper, rosemary etc. could be used.
Market is full packed with cellulite reduction creams that promise to achieve desired results. One has to keep an open eye and do his homework before buying those magic creams.
Homemade body wraps could be applied on the affected areas for a few hours of the legs such as sea weeds, aloevera gels. Commercial body wraps are also available that consist of mixtures to break out fat deposits.
It is a commercial surgical method in which fats are sucked up from within the legs to have a ripple free skin.
Laser treatment remove fat using low intensity lasers and is performed in several sessions, depending upon the extent of cellulite. Infra red rays are directed on the affected areas of the legs that go deep into the skin cells to break fat deposits.
Having said that, it should be noted that cellulite formation took years to formulate and then appear on the legs and it would not disappear with just a blink of the eye. One has to adopt all these tips and methods in a nice blend to reduce cellulite appearance in the start and eventually it would vanish. But regular exercise and diet control are the foremost tools to lessen cellulite on legs. Liposuction and laser treatments could be used to get the desired outcomes but exercise and diet control should be used otherwise cellulite would reappear soon.